An essay is an attempt to communicate information, opinions, or feelings, and it usually presents an argument on a topic. In an academic context, an essay is an exercise student can explore and clarify his or her ideas on a subject.
If you are thinking about how to write a persuasive essay, you need to know that writing an essay is a complex process. Issues such as choosing a topic and conducting thorough research are involved with the chosen topic. The analysis of the paper and the design of the arguments also need to support the issues presented. Therefore, an important focus will be placed on the steps to create a strong persuasive essay. Choosing an engaging and persuasive essay topic will set the rules of construction and its final form.
How To Choose An Interesting Topic For Persuasive Essay
Hiring a writer’s professional persuasive essay writing service can be an option when you are facing some problems in creating an essay. Professional help can be found online with people who have skills in this domain – an important option if you have to make a speech about a topic and your grade is split between an oral presentation and the written one.
What You Should Know When Writing A Persuasive Essay
The first step in making an essay is to find a relevant topic to not only make the task more engaging but to motivate yourself to help write a more convincing essay. At this stage, it is also necessary to narrow down the topic by adopting a particular position towards a subject or a sub-topic.
If you have problems establishing a position on the subject you want to address, brainstorm with others or work individually and write down the ideas that go through your mind, no matter how irrelevant or strange they may seem. At the next stage, start to make connections between ideas and group them into sub-topics developing them and explore in detail.
Funny Persuasive Essay Topics
If you are looking for funny and interesting persuasive topics, you should consider these topics for a persuasive essay:
- Blondes are best in science
- Humour can improve your work results.
- Men cheat more than women.
- Drinking wine every day can make you healthier.
- Homework should be forbidden.
- Why is it important to unfriend your parents on Facebook?
- Moms can be excellent football players.
- Debatable essays should be made with important speakers.
- “Family Guy” can be a life model for children.
- Men love pink more than women.
Good Persuasive Essay Topics For College Students
When you want a good essay and impress your audience you can check these solutions for your persuasive essay:
- Work hard in the workplace to feel better.
- Choose your clothes for your dream job.
- Why do people feel the importance to always be right?
- Do embarrassing situations make people change their life?
- People who experience devastating situations appreciate their life more.
- Why should people try new things?
- If you want something strong, how do you succeed?
- Self-confidence makes you successful.
- Hobbies improve your personal skills.
- Is music an efficient stress reliever in reducing depression?
- The possibility of facing a war.
- Homework writing assignments should be replaced with oral presentations.
- Collecting cars or dolls is the most boring hobby in the world.
- Students of any age should keep their phones with them.
- School cafeterias should implement more rigorous health policies.
- Colleges should provide their students with free food.
- Can money make your life better?
- Should students study each day?
- Why do children love pets?
- What is more important – recycling or donating?
In the next section, you will find topics on persuasive essay that can be amazing ideas for persuasive speech and essay for both high and middle school.
Persuasive Essay Topics for High School
Great persuasive essay topics for high school include:
- Death penalty as an effective way to scare off criminals.
- Things the older generation can learn from the modern-day youth.
- Higher taxes for rich people will favor financial balance.
- People should be discouraged from keeping rare and exotic animals as pets.
- Why it is best to always remain honest in life situations.
- The positive role hobbies can play in people’s careers.
- Kindness is one of the most important human qualities.
- Joining the army should be a decision that young people should make on their own.
- Embarrassing situations can help make people more confident.
- Human needs should be placed before the needs of wild animals.
- Treating animal habitats with respect and care is important.
- Things man must learn to ensure that rare species are kept from extinction.
- It is best for every family to have a survival plan after a natural disaster.
- Providing free internet access is great for everyone.
- Parenting lessons should be made compulsory for pregnant couples.
- Life is richer and better now than it was 50 years before.
- Everyone must recycle.
- Man’s activities are the essential causes of climate change.
- The use of Grades should be discouraged.
- Adults should carry electroshock weapons to defend themselves.
Persuasive Essay Topics for Middle School
Some suitable topics for a persuasive essay in middle school include:
- The ability to fly is the most amazing superpower.
- Some scientific discoveries should not be shared with others.
- The most boring job in the world.
- Children and chores.
- Kids should be paid for doing chores.
- Children should be given larger allowances.
- The fascinating places for summer vacation.
- Why I study during the summer.
- The role of school newspaper & radio in the life of students.
- Importance of social media in the lives of students.
- Gym class is more important than a music class.
- School time should be made flexible.
- The world is ours to change.
- Dogs make better pets than cats.
- Schools need more holidays.
- Schools should implement bullying awareness programs
- Bullies should be kicked out of school.
- How the internet has changed our lives.
- There should be different classes for boys and girls.
- The worst song in the world.
Best Persuasive Essay Topics In 2019
For college, try these trendy persuasive essay topics 2019!
- Every American should learn to speak a second language from primary school.
- Every immigrant should learn to speak fluent English.
- High school campuses should be safeguarded by soldiers.
- The legal drinking age should be 18 as it is in other countries.
- Kids under 12 shouldn’t have a Facebook account.
- Standardized examinations should be removed.
- Every family should create a survival plan.
- Parents should discuss drugs with their children from primary school age.
- Racial offenses should be banned.
- Gun possession should be firmly controlled.
- Yearly driving examinations should be required for novice drivers.
- All Americans have a constitutional right to health care.
- Pregnant couples should receive free training for parenting.
- Children need better sex education.
- School examinations are not realistic.
- Violent video games can trigger people to act aggressively in real life.
- Nuclear power should be prohibited.
- Climate change should be the most important political concern.
- Medical marijuana should universally be legal.
- People should go to prison if they beat or injure their pets.
It is important to get good grades in college as it is an investment in your future and a great opportunity for the future carrier. If you need to submit a persuasive essay and you don’t feel confident in your writing, you can use our professional writing service. We can help you with paper at any subject you need, like psychology, sociology, politics, economics, management, human resources, art, history, literature, etc. Our writers provide a completely unique and high-quality assignment. If you are ready to get the best grade, buy a persuasive essay at our platform. We guarantee you timely delivery and satisfaction with a perfect result.